Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Psycho Dino

OK, first off, I have to share this picture. Bad Rabbit is going through my purse - most likely looking for little treats ... or what he considers treats (scraps of paper, mostly). Speaking of treats, Oscar has taken to becoming VERY excited about his new treats. They are just a bunch of seeds, dried fruit, etc - but he seriously FREAKS OUT when it is time for him to have his munchies. All I have to say is TREEEAAATTSSS, and he starts running circles round me. Very cute. Anyways, here is the picture:

A couple weekends ago, Annie, little Jack, and I went to OMSI (great fun). They had a Dinosaur exhibit going on, so we decided to check it out. No real dinosaurs, just bones :( :( We did see a seriously psycho/freaky dino .... I wonder if he was teased by all the other dinosaurs :( :( We sure did tease him (we are SO MEAN!!!).





Here are Annie and Jack at lunch (I swear they are same age) ....




And lastly, Jack and I (he is such a cutie):

No comments: